Newcastle United Srbija
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle United Srbija

Forum za sve fanove Newcastle United-a sa Balkana

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Joe Kinnear privremeni Menadzer

Ići dole 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
Admin-Roby
Admin
Admin-Roby

Broj poruka : 4525
Godina : 32
Datum upisa : 03.07.2007

Joe Kinnear privremeni Menadzer Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Joe Kinnear privremeni Menadzer   Joe Kinnear privremeni Menadzer EmptySub 27 Sep 2008 - 0:37

Joe Kinnear privremeni Menadzer 935cc7c53443401f331cbf5bffed113b

Newcastle United angazovao je Joe Kinneara,bivseg menadzera Wimbledona,za privremenog menadzera.

Kinner,61,izjavio je kako ce uciniti sve sto moze da pomogne ekipi newcastle uniteda,i rekao je kako ce prepustiti ekipu Kevin Keeganu,ili Alan Sheareru,kad budu dosli novi vlasnici.Kinner ce biti na klupi narednih 6-8 utakmice.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://newcastle-srbija.forumsr.com
NUFC CRO

NUFC CRO

Broj poruka : 541
Godina : 52
Datum upisa : 09.04.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Joe Kinnear privremeni Menadzer   Joe Kinnear privremeni Menadzer EmptyPet 3 Okt 2008 - 16:11

Haha,ovaj Kinnear je lud,evo kako je ispsovao novinare na prvoj presici:

Joe Kinnear: Which one is Simon Bird (from The Daily Mirror)? SB: Me. JK: You're a c**t. SB: Thank you. JK: Which one is Hickman (Niall, from The Daily Express)? You are out of order. Absolutely fucking out of order. If you do it again, I am telling you you can fuck off and go to another ground. I will not come and stand for that fucking crap. No fucking way, lies. Fuck, you're saying I turned up and they fucked off. SB: No Joe, have you read it, it doesn't actually say that. Have you read it? JK: I've fucking read it, I've read it. SB: It doesn't say that. Have you read it? JK: You are trying to fucking undermine my position already. SB: Have you read it, it doesn't say that. I knew you knew they were having a day off. JK: Fuck off. Fuck off. It's your last fucking chance. SB: You read the copy? It doesn't say that you didn't know. JK: What about the headline, you think that's a good headline? SB: I didn't write the headline, you read the copy. JK: You are negative bastards, the pair of you. SB: So if I get a new job next week would I take the first day off? No I wouldn't. If I get a new job should I call my boss and tell him I am taking the first day off? JK: It is none of your fucking business. What the fuck are you going to do? You ain't got the balls to be a fucking manager. Fucking day off. Do I want your opinion. Do I have to listen to you? SB: No, you can listen to who you want. JK: I had a 24-hour meeting with the entire staff. SB: Joe, you are only here six weeks, you could have done that on Sunday, or Saturday night. JK: No, no, no. I didn't want to do it. I had some other things to do. SB: What? More important things? JK: What are you? My personal secretary? Fuck off. SB: You could have done the meeting Saturday night or Sunday. You could have had them watching videos, you could have organised them. JK: I was meeting the fucking chairman the owner, everyone else. Talking about things. SB: It is a valid point that was made in ther...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://newcastleutd.blog.hr
m.c.t.

m.c.t.

Broj poruka : 2084
Datum upisa : 07.07.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Joe Kinnear privremeni Menadzer   Joe Kinnear privremeni Menadzer EmptyPet 3 Okt 2008 - 18:29

Dobro je da u ovako teskim trenutcima bar imamo zdravu komunikaciju sa medijima Very Happy Potencijalni kupci ima da se otimaju oko kluba...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.myspace.com/srdjan23
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Joe Kinnear privremeni Menadzer   Joe Kinnear privremeni Menadzer Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Joe Kinnear privremeni Menadzer
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1