Newcastle United Srbija
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle United Srbija

Forum za sve fanove Newcastle United-a sa Balkana

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Habib Beye sve blizi odlasku u Hull

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
gajka

gajka

Broj poruka : 177
Godina : 32
Datum upisa : 01.07.2009

Habib Beye sve blizi odlasku u Hull Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Habib Beye sve blizi odlasku u Hull   Habib Beye sve blizi odlasku u Hull EmptySub 25 Jul 2009 - 6:46

Habib Beye Could Swap Newcastle United For Hull City - Report
The Senegalese could be set for a return to the Premier League with the Tigers...
24 Jul 2009 18:21:17
Photo Gallery
Zoom
Photo Gallery
Zoom
Habib Beye - Newcastle United
Related Links
Teams
Hull
Newcastle
Players
Habib Beye
Newcastle United's highly-rated defender Habib Beye could be on his way out of St James' Park this summer, with a press report in Yorkshire linking him with a move to Hull City.

Everton, Bolton Wanderers and West Ham United have all been linked with the Senegalese international, who can operate anywhere across the back-four, but City, according to The Hull Mail, have also now emerged as suitors for his signature.

Beye has issued several contradictory statements since Newcastle United's season ended in relegation, having asserted that he wanted to stay and subsequently being reported as stating he wants to leave the club.

The player feels that the long-suffering fans of the Toon deserve better from the club, telling British tabloid The Daily Mail, "I feel for them because they deserve better, much, much better. They need to know what the future is at this club, and it must be terribly hard for them. The fans were better than us last season.

"But it’s important to have a good relationship between the fans and the players. We will always try to communicate with them. They are brilliant."
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Habib Beye sve blizi odlasku u Hull
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1