Newcastle United Srbija
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle United Srbija

Forum za sve fanove Newcastle United-a sa Balkana

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled

Ići dole 
+4
Dinko
Shandy drinker
Srki
Admin-Roby
8 posters
Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2
AutorPoruka
Savic

Savic

Broj poruka : 6780
Godina : 47
Datum upisa : 03.07.2007

Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled - Page 2 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled   Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled - Page 2 EmptySre 13 Avg 2008 - 19:29

Ljudi , šta je vama , u Hilton-u je u hotelu u Newcastle-u.Kakva olimpijada , bre?

Isto pitanje sam i ja postavio na jednom forumu pa su mi to odgovorili za hotel.

Roby , mani se nufcblog.com i njihovih "izvora".
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://nufc.blog.co.yu
Admin-Roby
Admin
Admin-Roby

Broj poruka : 4525
Godina : 32

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled   Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled - Page 2 EmptySre 13 Avg 2008 - 19:33

a jebiga,previse visim tamo Razz
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://newcastle-srbija.forumsr.com
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled   Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled - Page 2 EmptySre 13 Avg 2008 - 19:35

hahahahahahahahaah!!!
Kao i svi mi na raznim forumima newcastle-a , ledja mi otpadoše od sedenja i buljenja u ekrani , čekajući vest , Coloccini signs for Newcastle!!!

Roby ,  pogledaj private message!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled   Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled - Page 2 EmptySre 13 Avg 2008 - 19:50

The Depor, a head-start at home

Lotina will return to defend his bet by five players and counteract the casualties of Argentine Fabricio Coloccini, sold to Newcastle

Deportivo de La Coruna will be played access to the Uefa Cup on Thursday, at the Riazor stadium, before the Croatian Hajduk Split with the team base that was imposed in the Intertoto Cup to Bnei Sakhnin of Israel and the new faces of Portuguese Ze Castro and goalkeeper Dani Aranzubia. The cancerbero basque debut in official party against Deportivo and next to the central Portuguese will be the alignment of two developments that will introduce white coach Miguel Angel Lotina, in the event of the second round after round of the Uefa Cup, which the technician will see from the harrow through suspension. Of these and the rest of the defense depend aimed at Riazor leave with a clean sheet, one of the purposes faced with the Galicians of the first appointments to the Hajduk, aware of what awaits them in the back commitment , Which will have to respond in a complicated environment.

With the goal of achieving a positive outcome to take the first step towards participation in the Uefa Cup and return to Europe after three years in white, blanquiazules will remain faithful to their tactical approach paid off in the second round of League and the last in the Intertoto. Lotina will return to defend his bet by five players and counteract the casualties of Argentine Fabricio Coloccini, sold to Newcastle, Madrid and Pablo Amo, injured, with Ze Castro and canterano Adrian Lopez "Piscu", which will be accompanied by Manuel Pablo, Alberto Lopo and the Brazilian Luis Filipe. Sergio Gonzalez and Juan Rodriguez will share again double pivot, with Angel Lafita and Juan Carlos Valerón liaison between the center of the field and the only front of the line-up: the Madrid Sanchez Ivan "Riki".

The coach left the bench in two of the headlines last undisputed championship: Canadian Julien de Guzman and the Balearic Jimenez Francisco "Xisco", as well as the Mexican Andres Guardado's reference team until he hurt at the start of the second return. You'll also see the match from the substitutes bench for the first time this season the goalkeeper Fabricio August, which debuted last course in First Division after the confrontation between Israeli Dudu Aouate and Uruguayan Gustavo Munúa, discarded this campaign. The coach also called the Mexican striker Omar Bravo, the right side Laure and the midfielder Antonio Tomas, while Ferrer Miguel Angel "Mista", incorporated this season, and Pablo Alvarez, Verdú, Cristian and the youth squad players Rochelle and Juan stayed outside the initial list of 24 players cited.

Opposite, blanquiazules will have a rival, Hajduk Split, which surpassed the Birkirkara of Malta in the first round of the Uefa after a 7-0 overall and is eighth in the Croatian league after winning the first game, have tied the second and have been Gol (3-0) in the third before the Zagreb. The Hajduk, who arrived in the early hours of Tuesday to Wednesday to A Coruna and scheduled training at Riazor in the pre-encounter with Deportivo, which goes over the road blanquiazules, albeit with an irregular start of the slab in the national championship.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
tinno

tinno

Broj poruka : 262
Godina : 45
Datum upisa : 29.03.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled   Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled - Page 2 EmptySre 13 Avg 2008 - 22:07

Ma nemojte se brinuti, jedini problem su papiri koji kasne iz nekih razloga al to nema veze ni sa igracem ni sa NUFC. A nesmiju se izletavati sa oficijalnim pretstavljanjem prije nego sve bide po propisima. I sam KK je izjavio da ako se sve rijesi do petka da ce ga uvrstiti u tim za MUTD. On je vec nas igrac a po svemu sudeci isto i Tiago Mendes. Ostaje samo da vidimo ko ce biti trece pojacanje i ja sam zadovoljan.Dobili smo Kvalitetna pojacanja u obrani i vezi, napad nam je i onako odlican i mozemo krenuti u lov na bolju sezonu i poziciju od proslogodisnje.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
zijozmaj

zijozmaj

Broj poruka : 47
Godina : 38
Datum upisa : 24.07.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled   Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled - Page 2 EmptyČet 14 Avg 2008 - 12:18

e ljudi pazite sad na oficijalnom sajtu kazu za internacionalne pozive shay given, duff, jonas i prospective new singing Fabricio Coloccini? znaci da je nas definitivno SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Shandy drinker

Shandy drinker

Broj poruka : 82
Godina : 48
Datum upisa : 02.07.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled   Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled - Page 2 EmptyČet 14 Avg 2008 - 12:21

Ali zasto ga onda nije bilo na predstavljanju igraca i zasto jos uvek nije potpisao?
Sta se desava?
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
zijozmaj

zijozmaj

Broj poruka : 47
Godina : 38
Datum upisa : 24.07.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled   Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled - Page 2 EmptyČet 14 Avg 2008 - 12:22

ne znam i mene to zbunjuje jos ga nisu ni predstavili a govore o njemu kao o nasem igracu Smile
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled   Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled - Page 2 EmptyČet 14 Avg 2008 - 16:40

Iako oficijalno ugovor još uvek nije potpisan , u Newcastle Shopu su se pojavili dresovi sa prezimenom Coloccini i brojem 2. na ledjima !!!
Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled - Page 2 32801
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin-Roby
Admin
Admin-Roby

Broj poruka : 4525
Godina : 32

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled   Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled - Page 2 EmptyČet 14 Avg 2008 - 17:09

It's international week once again next Tuesday and Wednesday with a number of Newcastle United players away representing their countries in friendly international fixtures, important games for all the teams as they prepare for forthcoming World Cup Qualifying/U21 European Championship ties next month

Shay Given (86 caps) and Damien Duff (68 caps) are both in Giovanni Trapattoni's squad for the friendly with Norway in Oslo on Wednesday 20 August whilst Jonas Gutierrez and prospective new signing Fabricio Coloccini have both been called up for Argentina's game with Belarus in Minsk the same evening.

Steven Taylor is expected to captain the England U21s against Slovenia at Hull on Tuesday 19 August whilst record England U21 cap holder, James Milner, is also included where he will be aiming to make his 37th appearance at that level.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://newcastle-srbija.forumsr.com
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled   Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled - Page 2 Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Coloccini stigao u Newcastle na medicinski pregled
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 2 od 2Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2