Newcastle United Srbija
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle United Srbija

Forum za sve fanove Newcastle United-a sa Balkana

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D

Ići dole 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
Admin-Roby
Admin
Admin-Roby

Broj poruka : 4525
Godina : 32
Datum upisa : 03.07.2007

Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D   Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D EmptyUto 8 Jan 2008 - 17:51

Danas smo doveli napadaca,iz Le Havrea,Wesley Ngo Baheng,koji ima 18 godina.

Danas igra za rezerve,zajedno sa Andy Carrolom,Kazengom LuaLua,i Carr-om !!! Bice zanimljivo...

iz Le Havrea dosao je i Charles N'Zogbia....sigurno je dobar igrac taj Wesley.. cheers
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://newcastle-srbija.forumsr.com
Savic

Savic

Broj poruka : 6780
Godina : 47

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D   Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D EmptyUto 8 Jan 2008 - 21:30

Rezerve Newcastle-a izgubile od rezervi Sunderland-a 1-3.

Allardyce Out!!! Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://nufc.blog.co.yu
Srki

Srki

Broj poruka : 9162
Godina : 41
Datum upisa : 04.07.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D   Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D EmptySre 9 Jan 2008 - 13:24

Hehe, jos da ga jebavamo i kad izgube pioniri i petlici pa da znam da smo stvarno u kurcu:)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin-Roby
Admin
Admin-Roby

Broj poruka : 4525
Godina : 32

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D   Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D EmptySre 9 Jan 2008 - 13:58

jel ovo legendarni Asprilla? Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://newcastle-srbija.forumsr.com
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D   Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D EmptySre 9 Jan 2008 - 14:50

Da...

Evo i intervju iz magazina FourFourTwo sa Asprilla-om:

About Newcastle prior to joining....

"I knew nothing. I'd only been to London before - and to Leeds because they tried to sign me. But the women were divine... Ha ha, I had... well, I don't know how many girlfriends I had in Newcastle."

On the fans....

"The Newcastle fans were impressive; I have never had such a strong reception anywhere else. They deserve to be champions. What left me really sad - because I was brought into the Premiership - was that we ended up coming second. It was a very strange season."

On Keegan's style of management...

"I'll always be grateful to Keegan. He committed himself as a human being - making sure I was OK, that I had everything I needed, felt at home and learnt English. We put on shows for the fans - 4-3, 3-3 against Liverpool, 5-0 against Man United. The players never objected to the style. The problem came when Shearer got injured, and the club told Keegan if he wanted another striker he'd have to sell me, Ferdinand or Ginola."

On getting the blame for us losing the league title...

"I arrived with about 15 league games to go. Normally players need time to adapt. I think I adapted quite quickly. But it was different to Italy. One thing was that I don't think we got together as a team enough. We lacked responsibility. I don't mean getting together in bars - but in the hotels. In Parma, if we were playing at home on Sunday, on the Saturday we'd all stay at a hotel. In Newcastle, you stayed at home and then went straight to the stadium. But I wasn't happy at home, I was restless - opening the fridge, going up the stairs... I'm not a big fan of get-togethers, but they do work.

On getting revenge for being sprayed in the face with a fire extinguisher from David Batty and Alan Shearer...

"Ha ha... No, I never did. The newcastle players were real pranksters - Shearer, Batty, Lee Clark, Keith Gillespie Philippe Albert... I was in my hotel room and I saw them take the fish-eye out of the door, so I went to have a look and... hissssss... By the time I opened the door, they'd all run off. If I'd have caught them, I'd have hit them... I don't know what would've happened! So I ended up kicking the wall instead! The next day against Arsenal, my eye was all red... well, we lost. But at Newcastle it was all the time. If you left the restaurant, they'd put salt in your food. At night, I had to block the door with the cupboard and the TV so Shearer didn't come in and throw water on me."

Is it true that you shot your horse by mistake while on the sauce on your ranch in Colombia?

"Hey, I like guns - but I don't shoot my own horses! I've had a couple of problems though. Once, when I was playing in Chile, I turned up to training with a gun - the kind they use in the films. I told the players that if they didn't run I'd shoot them. A journalist was watching and said I was going to shoot everyone... Scandal! But the other players and the coach got the joke. And ages ago the police stopped my sister here in Tulua and found some guns which I'd brought from Italy in the car. They kicked up a bit of a fuss."
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Srki

Srki

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D   Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D EmptySre 9 Jan 2008 - 15:04

Jeste, legendarni Tino Asprilla! True legend. A zipa dresove kako su jaki!!! Najbolji dresovi i generacija koju smo imali. Tad sam se nalozio na NUFC. Toga se secam.
Aj ako neko moze da pomogne, neka mi kaze gde bih mogao da kupim ovakav dres. Gledao sam po netu ali nisam nasao. Ako neko zna sajt neki neka sibne. Ili ovde ili na private.
Setio se danas Tina i resio da ga stavim u potpis. Kakav je to igrac bio. A jos ga i pamtim po tome sto sam i tada poceo da navijam i da se lozim na NUFC. I eto, odmah razocarenje - cele sezone bili 1. i na kraju prc - 2. mesto:(
Al dres mi je ne nadjebiv!!!!
P.S.
Vlado, intrevju je sjajan. Umro sam od smeha. Kakva je to generacija bila. Sve go ludak i igracina. Mozda smo zbog prvise zajebavanja i izgubili titulu. Sumnjam da se u Manchesteru tio radilo. Ali je njima bilo do jaja. Hehehe, ludaci! Legende!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D   Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D EmptySre 9 Jan 2008 - 17:25

Prvo Srki,molim te smanji tu sliku asprilla-e,veeeeelika je brate.Ako su slike ogromne kao ova , svaku stranicu sporo učitava.

Takve dresove možeš nabaviti na site-u http://www.ebay.com/
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Srki

Srki

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D   Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D EmptyČet 10 Jan 2008 - 14:25

Znam da mrcim brate, slika je too big ali nemam nikakav program za umanjivanje slika. ne drkam se sa time:)
Ali nabavicu ili ac/dc ili photoshop. Do tad istrpite braco:)
Hvala na linku, sda cu da vidim!
Sorry for the size:)))))
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D   Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Wesley Ngo Baheng potpisao !!! :D
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1