Newcastle United Srbija
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle United Srbija

Forum za sve fanove Newcastle United-a sa Balkana

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Worth a read

Ići dole 
+22
NBB96
RIOT
toon72
milan25
spira
Dinko
Savic
Becej City
Mitro's on fire
moody
Admin-Roby
pirLe
zarkonio
aleksandar.sefer
mare90
NUFC CRO
Serbian lassy
NUFC96
Alan Smith17
Toon Army MKD
NewBoy
m.c.t.
26 posters
Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Sledeći
AutorPoruka
NBB96

NBB96

Broj poruka : 923
Godina : 28
Datum upisa : 24.08.2009

Worth a read - Page 16 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyUto 4 Avg 2015 - 16:21

15.000 navijača Newcastle United-a na treningu otvorenom za javnost. - Savić Very Happy
Dok je na utakmici protiv Borussia Monchengladbach (morao sam da kopiram) bilo oko 20000.

Worth a read - Page 16 2vw5l6p

Worth a read - Page 16 28hcwpc
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Pedja

Broj poruka : 2033
Godina : 40
Datum upisa : 13.10.2011

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyUto 4 Avg 2015 - 18:17

Ovo samo pokazuje nasu velicinu.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Thug

Thug

Broj poruka : 2955
Godina : 35
Datum upisa : 21.06.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyUto 4 Avg 2015 - 21:31

Wili predvodi kolonu?!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Srki

Srki

Broj poruka : 9162
Godina : 41
Datum upisa : 04.07.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptySre 5 Avg 2015 - 21:44

Bolje da odustane posto mu faca govori da je rikavela, samrt time!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
NBB96

NBB96

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyUto 1 Sep 2015 - 16:15

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
NBB96

NBB96

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptySre 2 Sep 2015 - 11:25

Newcastle striker nominated for player of the month award
Newcastle striker Adam Armstrong, on loan at Coventry, is one of four nominees to pick up the League One player of the month award for August.
http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/09/newcastle-striker-nominated-for-player-of-the-month-award/
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Thug

Thug

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptySre 2 Sep 2015 - 12:33

Po povratku sa pozajmice, morao bi dobiti priliku u prvom timu.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Pedja

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptySre 2 Sep 2015 - 15:57

Nema taj Armstrong veze sa životom. Šetaće ga po nižim ligama, a budimo realni taj je i kvalitet.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Thug

Thug

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyČet 3 Sep 2015 - 18:16

Da, nema kvalitet za nas, a za reprezentaciju engleske ima? Uz priliku u prvom timu, ima mesta za napredak...ako ju je drvo ameobi dobio, Armstrong je vise nego zasluzio.

http://fansrc.com/europes-most-expensive-squads-revealed/
Zanimljivo poredjenje skupoce ekipa.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
NBB96

NBB96

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyPet 4 Sep 2015 - 9:51

Coventry City's Adam Armstrong has been named the Sky Bet League 1 Player of the Month for August.
Coventry City manager Tony Mowbray said: "We're all delighted to learn that Adam has won the Player of the Month award and he definitely deserves it.
He's had a fantastic month and we've all been really impressed with him since he joined the club in pre-season.
Adam shows a fantastic humility on the training ground which means he is always listening to what you're saying and always looking to improve.
With his natural enthusiasm for the game and his ability to learn, I'm sure we'll see more from him as the season goes on.”

Worth a read - Page 16 2hycb2f
http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2015/adam-armstrong-named-sky-bet-league-1-player-of-the-month-2667271.aspx
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
NBB96

NBB96

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptySre 16 Sep 2015 - 14:21

When you’re young
Think back to when you were a kid, think back to when you first became obsessed with the beautiful game and Newcastle United.
What was it about the game that drew you in?
Was it the circular debates about finance and profits?
Was it long-term season ticket deals?
Was it signing a player and hoping that you could turn a profit on him next summer?
I doubt it.

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/09/when-youre-young/
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
NewBoy

Broj poruka : 640
Datum upisa : 04.01.2011

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyNed 27 Sep 2015 - 2:09

“I think maybe one of the reasons why Newcastle over the years doesn’t get good positions is because of this mentality.”

“It’s because they choose some matches to sweat blood and in other matches, they don’t. This is an attitude typical of a team that wins nothing.”

“It’s bad for them because if they play like this, they win many matches at home, and they don’t. but this is their problem.”

Evo sta je Mourinho izjavio nakon sto su ga upitali sta misli da je razlog zasto Newcastle nije osvojio nista desetljecima.
U potpunosti tocno.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

Broj poruka : 6780
Godina : 47
Datum upisa : 03.07.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyPon 28 Sep 2015 - 9:38

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://nufc.blog.co.yu
Becej City

Becej City

Broj poruka : 1201
Godina : 27
Datum upisa : 29.07.2013

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptySub 10 Okt 2015 - 0:03

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
NBB96

NBB96

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyNed 11 Okt 2015 - 20:17

Sjajan tekst, nisam ga celog pročitao, ali čim budem imao malo iše slobodnog vremena to će mi biti prva stvar koju ću uraditi. Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Pedja

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyNed 11 Okt 2015 - 22:30

Dobar tekst. Može se i naučiti dosta toga.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
NBB96

NBB96

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptySub 17 Okt 2015 - 15:18

Sammy Ameobi:
“I’m really enjoying it here. We’ve got a good team and we’ve had a good start (8th at the minute) to the season. We are a solid side right now. Since I’ve come here everyone is really together and pushing in the same direction. It’s not about individuals, it’s all about the team and I hope we take that forward.
When I came I was two weeks behind and not fit. I’ve had to bide my time to get in the team. They are doing so well. I have had to bide my time, but hopefully I will start playing games.
The manager has been working with me in terms of keeping me in the right frame of mind. It is easy to let your mind wander when you are not starting. They are treating me really well here and make me believe I’m a valuable asset.
I’ve seen here how people here who are not involved are treated well. That’s positive. That’s why the team is so knitted together. Even if people are not starting they feel part of it.
There’s a lot less pressure here too. Newcastle is so football orientated, everything is criticised. It’s nice to be out of that scene.
But Cardiff fans have not seen the best of me because I’m only coming off bench. I wanted to come and excite fans. I’m a very direct player. I can feel the buzz when I’m playing, it’s pressure, but I’m really confident.”
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
m.c.t.

m.c.t.

Broj poruka : 2084
Datum upisa : 07.07.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyUto 3 Nov 2015 - 0:33

Sammy Ameobi ako već toliko hoće da igra bez pritiska i javnosti najbolje da dodje četvrtkom u balon u Novu Pazovu da igra mali fudbal sa nama.

http://fudbal.hotsport.rs/2015/11/02/ljubimac-navijaca-njukasla-mitrogol-se-nasao-na-naslovnici-navijackog-casopisao-svraka-foto/

http://issuu.com/truefaith1892/docs/true_faith_122/1?e=0/31071137
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.myspace.com/srdjan23
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyPet 4 Dec 2015 - 9:39

RIO FERDINAND'S SPEECH IN FULL:

ON PLAYING FOR ENGLAND

Can only take you back to the 2002 World Cup against Brazil in Japan with Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, Cafu - all the best players. Standing there in the national anthem, looked in the stands and saw my family and it all just hit me. I got emotional, almost started crying, was welling up. It was all about playing for England, hearing the national anthem. We lost the game, I didn't really stamp my authority on the game and I remember feeling numb because we'd gone out the World Cup. You're going to a tournament now, don't let the emotion take over the occasion for you. That's one of the best bits of advice I can give you. Don't let that affect how you play, it's another game and you have to go out there and produce. When you get emotional, you can't play your best football. When I become a manager, which I want to do one day, I don't want emotional defenders. As defenders, you've got to be calm and got to be cool. Aggressive, yeah, but doing that with a controlled state of mind.

ON LEARNING AT TOURNAMENTS

You're going to a tournament but what's the focus. Playing for England, fine. But enjoy that when you get back when you've got a trophy. When you're on your way there, it's 'why am I going there? How am I going to get my hands on the trophy? How am I going to prepare myself? How am I going to sleep? When am I going to sleep?' I went to the World Cup in 1998, which seems a million miles away from you lot. I didn't play and I was disappointed but I was like a sponge. At that tournament, I watched everything. I was watching Shearer, what was he eating pre-match? Was it different at breakfast, at lunch, at dinner time. Tony Adams - what did he do in the changing room? You're lucky, I didn't get to go to kids' tournaments.

ON WINNING A PLACE IN THE TEAM

When you're in the dressing room, you've got to identify - who's the man who's got my shirt now? Who is that guy? Find him, he's got my shirt. What does he do? I'm going to see how he trains. I'm going to train better than him every day. How many runs does he do? I'm going to do more. When he's in the gym, I'm in the gym. When he's gone, I'm in the gym again. That's how I was at the World Cup - I didn't want to go again as a bit-part player, I want to play. I want to be an integral part of this team - that's how I thought all the time - and when I'm that, I want to be captain. We can't all be captains but it's something to aim at. Something that's realistic, that's there to be aimed at. You're improving every day.

ON CRISTIANO RONALDO

It's all about sacrifice as well. You've got Cristiano Ronaldo, who's come to the club as a good player, a talented player. But you think he is what he is today but he ain't. He's worked. He didn't have a great shot when he came. He had a powerful shot but it went everywhere. He used to go out after, he was embarrassed. He used to have a bag of balls and went to a pitch right over the other side so he could hide behind the trees. 'Ronnie, where you going man? ' 'I'm just going over there'. 'What's wrong with you?' But after a few months 'where is Ronnie going?' 'Oh, he does shooting, goes step-overs, he used to put these mad weights on his feet and do these step-overs. 'Are you mad, what are you doing?' Until he started bamboozling people and then you get to that stage where he's flying with Man United but it ain't enough. He wants to be the best, he ain't getting the ball and doing all these mad tricks all the time, he wants efficiency, he wants goals, assists, that's all he cared about. It's about bettering yourself. Get in the under 16s, I want to get in the 18s. Get in the 18s, want to get in the 19s, the 21s, the first team. You set targets, that's what I've been doing my whole life. Until the last day I played football, I had targets.

WHICH STRIKER DID YOU MOST FEAR PLAYING AGAINST?

It's a name, you get names and you think 'I'm playing against Thierry Henry this week' so I'd visualise the night before. Thierry Henry this week, Suarez next week, or Zidane this week. All you'd do is visualise that player. The moment before I put my head on the pillow, I'm visualising his best moves, keep playing that over in my mind, visualising his best attributes. Then in the morning, I'd do it again but then I'd do me combating what he's doing. Me taking the ball off him, me winning the first header. I'd do stuff like that all the time. It wasn't fear, it was making yourself really aware of everyone you're playing again. My worst games were against people like Kevin Davies - if people were stronger than me physically, I wouldn't want them to get hold of me, to touch me. As a centre-half, if he's stronger than me, I wouldn't ever want him to get hold of me. I always used to let the ball come in, take a touch, and then 'bang'. Try and nick the ball through their legs or when the ball is coming in get my leg round the side. As soon as he's pinned me, he's in control. But because I was quick, I'd even tap them on the side so they think I'm coming that side, then you'd come round the other side. I'd try and play with them.

Suarez, I remember we played at Anfield and he was on fire at the time, smashing in goals and I just used to let him run at me. I'd jockey, jockey, and make him make a decision. If you had a nibble, he could react quick and beat you. I always thought if he made the decision, he's not as good. He was a great player but he's always waiting for the defender to make a move and then he'd react and go.

For me now, when he's fit, Aguero is the best No 9 in terms of playing against. He's a nightmare. He's small, stocky, strong, quick as hell and will go both ways. He will go left and shoot with his left, or go right and shoot with his right. Normally, like Suarez, put him on his left all day long because he'll cut back on his right. Someone like Aguero, he'll take that left and it's so hard to get a yard against someone so quick especially in the box and he bangs it both feet. For me, he was the hardest to play against for a long time.

BEST DEFENSIVE PARTNER

Vidic. We didn't work on it in training, we could smell each other's movement, you just knew, it was instinct. I knew when he was going to go tight and I'd go round and cover. I knew when he was going to drop off, I'd push in. I knew when he was in a bit of trouble, I'd always hang back and be that safety net for him. He was the best partner and favourite partner I played with.

MESSI AND RONALDO

It's two different superstars. Messi is a genius, he shouldn't be that good. He's small. If you were going to build a footballer, you'd build Ronaldo, so Messi is working from a disadvantage straight away. And he's doing ridiculous things, he's like an artist, a genius. Ronaldo is like a driven, well-oiled machine, who has made himself that superstar. Messi is more of a natural, it's been given to him. someone looked down and said 'you're the man' and he's done it. He is a beautiful footballer. They are two different players but the respect for both is huge. I think it's just great we're in this time where we can appreciate these two ridiculous footballers putting up numbers no one has seen.

ON PLAYING FOR ENGLAND

I am one of the very few to get this opportunity and I wanted to take this chance and take it with both hands. The national anthem, a full house at Wembley, that's what you've got to be dreaming about. Feeling those chills on the back of your spine. Your family up in the stands screaming, your mum crying. It's nice, it's good stuff.

Worth a read - Page 16 2EF70FB500000578-3342315-image-a-44_1449041979395

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyPet 5 Feb 2016 - 16:18

Mike Ashley set to sell Newcastle this year regardless of which division they’re in

NUFC is a Premiership billboard & Mike Ashley is a Premiership retailer. Being in the Championship is something he will leave to the fans.

My unchanged thesis today is that Mike Ashley is utterly tired of and is massively fed up with Newcastle United and desperately wants to sell up. This is especially true after spending more than all the clubs in the Bundesliga combined in the January window, with no immediately visible return on that investment.

If I have an insight to offer in this article, it is that Mike Ashley is now abandoning his position in every conceivable way from his masterplan, blueprint, five-year plan, financial template, footballing vision, call it what you will. In every conceivable way, that is, except one – the one that is the most telling about Ashley’s true intentions, which I will shortly come to.

Our glorious owner’s little helpers will no doubt point out that the club claimed last year that there would be heavy investment in players in each of three successive windows, of which we have now had two. The subtext of club propaganda is that this latest burst of spending is not panic-buying. It’s all part of the plan.

Let us leave aside the obvious point that there will be no spending on any of the playing targets that have been on our radar, tirelessly researched, monitored, run the rule over, and generally scouted to death if we are no longer in the Premiership this summer. We shall be fishing in a more exclusive pond. We shall be after players who can get stuck in against Milton Keynes Dons on a foggy night in February. So that element of our masterplan will be out of the window.

No. There is no aspect of the three-window investment blueprint tale that holds water. Like almost everything we are told officially, it was a load of billhooks. We have been investing in the team because there was an evident existential problem. We were rubbish.

All the evidence points to the reasonable conclusion that we are still rubbish. Against Everton we were more rubbish than ever. We have spent money and we are still rubbish.

Has Ashley been wrong to spend this money? No. Our scoring capacities would have been even worse if we had ploughed on with Riviere and Cisse and not enjoyed the huge footballing benefits capable of being provided only by the likes of Mitrovic and Thauvin.

No, hang on … I don’t mean to be cheap and snarky. Shelvey looks good. Colback has always looked good to me. Wijnaldum is an intermittently performing jewel. Townsend looked fantastic for England that time he thundered the ball in from thirty yards and hit the bar.

My complaint is that we have not signed players who would have made a genuine difference to our chances of staying up. A really good forward costing upwards of whatever Berahino would have cost, for example.

I haven’t noticed Newcastle even being linked with defenders recently, but for years and years our defence has been completely obviously creaking. We mend and make do at left back, and have done for years, and our central defence is porous, as it has been for years.

The fundamental point is that Ashley never, ever tries to build a team.

Instead we buy hundreds of defensive, central, attacking, and wide midfielders, which demoralises glittering talents like Rolando Aarons. Our failure to sign Berahino and, for example, Richard Keogh, will look a ghastly error if and when we go down.

Of course we don’t buy such rocks on which teams are built for the single glaring reason that this kind of player is expensive. It would have been quite easy to spend sixty mill on two players only, a central defender and a central attacker. Instead we went for the bargain bucket option, and bought a job lot of interchangeable midfielders.

Of course players that make a real difference to Premiership teams know they are important enough to make a real difference to better teams than ours. It can’t have been easy for Lee Charnley, who has had to sign on loan an obscure forward with a passing facial resemblance to Roger Milla (then or now).

I wonder if it has ever crossed Charnley’s mind to suggest to Mike Ashley that his entire blueprint, masterplan, template, call it what you will, is a complete pile of…? That the club’s foundations are weak and getting weaker? That relegation this time will be the final, incontrovertible proof that it is impossible to run a professional football club like a bottom-of-the-range retail operation?

What has not changed, despite all the spending and all the brave words, is the evident determination to persist with a director of football set-up (Graham Carr; directors of fooball rarely succeed in English football), and to persist with a chief executive in Charnley, the club’s default setting is to do nothing when the team has done moderately well, such as finishing fifth, and to buy players in a panic every so often when he knows Ashley will want some kind of action.

And that’s what tells me Ashley has given up. Any success his formula yields is never met with a display of ambition. All success, and all failure, is met with an unchanging approach to football club stewardship. Increasingly success, for Ashley, is simply staying in the league. Nothing else will do, and nothing else is required.

And now it looks unlikely. And the blueprint is not being changed.

We’re not going to get a top manager who chooses his own players, and we’re not going to get heavy investment from a position of strength.

The one person who can see more clearly than anyone else that he has failed as a football club owner is Mike Ashley himself. The only person who can change our club’s course is Mike Ashley himself.

He would prefer it if the club were to be put up for sale when we were still a Premiership outfit. Of course that is true, and of course that is why we are spending some money. But he’s not going to change the bedrock of his losing formula just because we might be going down. His losing formula is calibrated to keep investment below the level of expected rewards. He’s not going to change that.

Especially when he’s decided he’s going to sell us in a few months anyway, whatever happens.

And that’s because his losing formula is the best guide to why he is a football club owner. Newcastle United is a Premiership billboard, and Mike Ashley is a Premiership retailer.

He doesn’t see himself as a Championship operator, and sees himself as a top-level retailer, and he’s not going to be a Championship scrapper. Never again. Been there, done that.

Being in the Championship is something he will leave to the fans.

Worth a read - Page 16 Mike-ashley-2015-close-up-newcastle-united-nufc-bw-650x400

http://www.themag.co.uk/2016/02/mike-ashley-set-sell-newcastle-year-regardless-division-theyre/#sthash.KKZZtIkX.dpuf
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
pirLe

pirLe

Broj poruka : 645
Godina : 37
Datum upisa : 29.12.2010

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptySub 6 Feb 2016 - 10:26

http://mobile.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League

Dobar izvor informcija...
Po mom mišljenju i jeste tako, samo što bih ja više voljeo da i on i mi ostanemo u PL, jer ako odemo u CP pitanje je kada ćemo se vratiti.

Dok s druge strane, da nešto loše popravio obično ga moraš iz temelja raditi a temelj je Iron Mike...
Nisam više pametan...muka mi je od svega.
Dajte više dobrog trenera, ne odličnog niti svjetskog, ALI mu dajte odriješene ruke...pa i Ferguson kod nas ne bi uspio da ga jebe neki Cherly ili Kienar i sl.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyPon 15 Feb 2016 - 11:36

Worth a read - Page 16 CbPylFAUkAAwpDk

Počeo da skupljam sa Stefanom. Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin-Roby
Admin
Admin-Roby

Broj poruka : 4525
Godina : 32

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyPon 15 Feb 2016 - 17:29

jel ima championship albumi?
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://newcastle-srbija.forumsr.com
RIOT

RIOT

Broj poruka : 4428
Godina : 37
Datum upisa : 12.06.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyČet 18 Feb 2016 - 20:01

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 EmptyNed 21 Feb 2016 - 13:46

JUST IN: Francesco Totti sent away from Roma training ground after yesterday interview where he criticised the manager
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read - Page 16 Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Worth a read
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 16 od 19Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Newcastle United Srbija :: English Premier League :: Newcastle United Football Club-
Skoči na: