Newcastle United Srbija
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle United Srbija

Forum za sve fanove Newcastle United-a sa Balkana

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Worth a read

Ići dole 
+22
NBB96
RIOT
toon72
milan25
spira
Dinko
Savic
Becej City
Mitro's on fire
moody
Admin-Roby
pirLe
zarkonio
aleksandar.sefer
mare90
NUFC CRO
Serbian lassy
NUFC96
Alan Smith17
Toon Army MKD
NewBoy
m.c.t.
26 posters
Idi na stranu : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Sledeći
AutorPoruka
RIOT

RIOT

Broj poruka : 4428
Godina : 37
Datum upisa : 12.06.2008

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyPon 31 Okt 2011 - 7:54

Predlažem da ovde kačimo novinske isečke koji ne moraju biti aktuelni (vezani za predstojeće utakmice), već dobre analize za koje nemamo ni poseban forum ni temu.

Za dobar novinarski tekst, sa kvalitetnom analizom, dobar izvor je uvek Telegraph.

The five reasons behind Newcastle United’s unexpected revival

Newcastle United's ascent to fourth place in the Premier League has taken everyone except the most ardent Geordie supporter by surprise. Our man in the North-East looks at the reasons behind the Toon turnaround.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/8858745/The-five-reasons-behind-Newcastle-Uniteds-unexpected-revival.html
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
NBB96

NBB96

Broj poruka : 923
Godina : 28
Datum upisa : 24.08.2009

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyPon 31 Okt 2011 - 11:19

France international midfielder Yohan Cabaye has criticised the drinking habits of some of his Newcastle United team-mates.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/974491/yohan-cabaye-questions-newcastle-drinking-culture?cc=5739
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Thug

Thug

Broj poruka : 2955
Godina : 35
Datum upisa : 21.06.2009

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyPon 31 Okt 2011 - 19:26

cinjenica je da fudbaleri po defalut locu...Very Happy ali ima i onih koji su sto 100% posveceni...ali ne mozes ti doci u englesku i pricati o navici da igraci piju...pa to je oko 95% tako! Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Srki

Srki

Broj poruka : 9162
Godina : 41
Datum upisa : 04.07.2007

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptySre 2 Nov 2011 - 0:33

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/01/18/i-will-always-owe-debt-to-kevin-keegan-tino-72703-28005822/

Asprilla chuckled: “It’s a story I always tell. We were at Middlesbrough and I honestly didn’t think I was going to play, so I had a couple of glasses of wine with my meal before the game.

Kakva je to liga i vreme bilo - mislio je da ne igra pa je sasibao par casa vina... Sjajno!!!!

Stara dobra vremena!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
NBB96

NBB96

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyČet 3 Nov 2011 - 19:18

Toon call police over Ameobi abuse

Worth a read Sammy-ameobi-pic-pa-240100313

Newcastle have called in police after striker Sammy Ameobi was racially abused on Twitter.

In a statement released on Tuesday morning, the club said: "Newcastle United are aware of a racist remark that was directed towards Sammy Ameobi via Twitter on Sunday evening.

"The club and Sammy have reported the matter to the police, who are now dealing with the incident. The racist comment is wholly unacceptable. Newcastle United will not tolerate racism of any kind and will take the strongest possible action against those responsible."

The offending account has since been deleted.

O ovome opširnije možete pročitate ovde: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/11/01/racist-twitter-abuse-sent-to-premier-league-footballer-probed-115875-23530586/
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

Broj poruka : 6780
Godina : 47
Datum upisa : 03.07.2007

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyPet 4 Nov 2011 - 23:16

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://nufc.blog.co.yu
NBB96

NBB96

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptySub 5 Nov 2011 - 20:04

Alan Pardew has admitted even he is surprised at how well his Newcastle side have started the new season.

Asked if he was surprised at the club's start, he said: ''Yes, of course. You don't expect to go this far in the Premier League and not be beaten. We have had a couple of shaky games where it was definitely on the cards that we could lose, but we have managed to get something out of the game. I can't say I am not slightly surprised by how well we have done.''

more on http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/979043/alan-pardew-surprised-by-newcastle-start?cc=5739

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
RIOT

RIOT

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyČet 10 Nov 2011 - 13:56

Šta je sve Ashley uradio od kako je kupio crno-bele...

May 23, 2007: Mike Ashley completes a £55m deal to buy out Sir John Hall’s family.

July 24: Chris Mort replaces Freddy Shepherd as chairman.

January 9, 2008: Sam Allardyce’s reign ends.

January 16: Kevin Keegan returns to the United hotseat.

May 11: Newcastle finish 12th and Keegan starts a clear-out of unwanted players.

August 31: The transfer window closes with the fans and Keegan disappointed. James Milner leaves; few known stars arrive.

September 2: Rumours about Keegan’s future surface.

September 4: The League Managers’ Association announces Keegan has resigned.

September 12: Fans are left bemused by unsuccessful talks between Keegan and Ashley.

September 14: Ashley announces he’s selling club after fans’ protests following a 2-1 defeat by Hull City.

September 25: Joe Kinnear appointed as interim manager.

October 9: Vice-president (player recruitment) Tony Jimenez leaves.

November 27: Kinnear has his contract extended until the end of the season.

December 28: Ashley takes club off market.

April 1, 2009: Alan Shearer returns as manager.

April 1: Director of football Dennis Wise shown the door.

May 24: Relegation follows defeat at Aston Villa.

May 30: Ashley puts the club up for sale again.

July 16: Ashley suffers a financial blow when profits at his sportswear firm fall by 91%.

August 6: Toon businessman Barry Moat reportedly opens negotiation talks with Ashley for a possible takeover swoop.

September 19: Moat meets Newcastle’s £100m asking price – but Ashley vows to stay in charge and secures extra borrowing funds from the banks.

October 3: Fans blast Ashley after Toon favourite Kevin Keegan wins a £2m payout in a sensational settlement.

October 28: Ashley takes the club off the market and reveals that a search has been launched for companies to sponsor St James’s Park.

April 5, 2010: Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League and are later crowned Champions.

December 6: Chris Hughton sacked as manager after 3-1 defeat by West Brom.

December 9: Alan Pardew made Toon manager after board said they needed someone with more experience.

January 31, 2011: Striker and Toon Number 9 Andy Carroll sold to Liverpool for record-breaking £35m fee.

May: Newcastle United finish 12th in their first season back in the Premier League.

June 16: Magpies captain Kevin Nolan sold to West Ham.

August 11: Jose Enrique follows Andy Carroll out of Tyneside and similarly signs for Liverpool.

August 25: Joey Barton criticises club hierarchy and is sold to QPR.

November 5: Newcastle United beat Everton to stay third in the Premier League and unbeaten for the season, equalling the record set by The Entertainers.

November 9: The club announces St James’ Park will be renamed the Sports Direct Arena, the naming rights are up for sale, and Northern Rock shirt sponsorship will cease at the end of the season.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/11/09/timeline-mike-ashley-s-reign-as-nufc-owner-72703-29750944/#ixzz1dJ4tB9h7
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
RIOT

RIOT

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyČet 24 Nov 2011 - 11:47

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Srki

Srki

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyČet 24 Nov 2011 - 12:08

Nek proba da mu obori ruku. To je pos'o cyclops
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Thug

Thug

Broj poruka : 2955
Godina : 35
Datum upisa : 21.06.2009

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyČet 24 Nov 2011 - 13:54

eh da nam je sad jedan shearer u spicu...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Srki

Srki

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyČet 24 Nov 2011 - 14:43

Kapiram da bi i sada mogao da igra.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
RIOT

RIOT

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyPet 9 Dec 2011 - 21:05

Steven Taylor o nenadanoj teškoj povredi u najsjajnijim trenucima karijere.

When it happened I didn't realise that I was injured. I immediately thought I had been kicked hard in the back of the leg. I felt a sharp pain and I turned around expecting to see the blue shirt of a Chelsea player. But there was no-one there.

I couldn't understand it. I thought it was my calf muscle and I bent down to feel it.

Then I noticed that my foot wasn't right. It was floppy but there was no pain. I tried to walk but my foot just wouldn't work.

I checked my boot to see if any of the studs had come out but they were all there. All the time my foot was flopping inside my boot, independent from my ankle and out of my control.

That's when I knew something wasn't right - I just didn't know how bad it was.

Ceo tekst: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/16116940.stm
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyUto 3 Jan 2012 - 0:15

Odličan tekst sa true-faith-a:

HAPPY NEW YEAR tf

Past, Present, Future!

This time of the year is always one for reflection and making grand plans for the next twelve months so we are in no mood to buck the trend.
At New Year, we are on 30pts and sit well in the PL and if the season ended now, we’d all be happy. But it doesn’t end now and there are huge challenges ahead for us to make a success out of the season. Success is meeting Mike Ashley’s target for the season, which is a top ten finish. If we hit that target, we’ll have had a very good season and we’ll mark this one down as another step on the club’s recovery from the Shepherd-Hall years and the disaster of relegation in 2009.

Of course, stages in the club’s history don’t fall into nice bite size chunks of twelve month periods. For what it’s worth, my view is there isn’t one big thing that will lead a club to success or failure. It is a succession of decisions which will deliver triumph or disaster. They need not all be made by the same person and some times you can’t see whether they are good or bad immediately they are made.

For what its worth, I believe United has made some correct calls in the last eighteen months but its made some blunders too and left us speculating on the grand plan for Newcastle United.

Wizened, older readers of true faith will know we were of the view the running of Newcastle United under the axis of Hall-Shepherd was a car crash particularly in its latter years but the seeds of that failure perhaps go back to 1994.

When Ashley bought United in 2007, he inherited a mess on just about every front. The club’s finances were in an appalling state. We were carrying an unsustainable amount of debt, running at a loss and the club’s infrastructure was virtually non-existent. Shepherd’s final act as Buffoon No.1 on Barrack Road was to appoint Sam Allardyce, the equivalent of putting rotten fish under the floorboards of the house you’ve just sold.

Under Hall-Shepherd we were unquestionably all fur coat and no knickers. And the fur coat was on tick. As Keegan had led us to the PL and we thrilled the country with fantastic football and money poured through St James’ Park, Sir John’s eyes rolled and he embarked upon nonsense schemes for a Sporting Club Newcastle, a grand delusion which would uproot Durham Wasps from their traditional home and plant them into a grotesque franchise at the Arena and pour money into mad cap ideas for Rugby, Basketball and anything else he thought SKY might buy the TV rights to. There was even a United car at Le Mans for God‘s sake. The publicity hungry Chairman may have spoken about a team of eleven Geordies but it was all talk. Land was bought for a youth academy and training facility but the years rolled by and nothing happened. It carried the whiff of property speculation in my opinion. Whilst Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal poured money into infrastructure we scrapped our reserve team. The true faith solicitors are probably relieved we’ve left United’s relations with agents under Hall-Shepherd well alone here. It was utter folly. A Wallsend lad by the name of Michael Carrick, advised by his family there was no route to first team football at his home town team, joined West Ham. Throughout this era, the salaries and dividends paid to Hall-Shepherd were massive. PLC AGMs were regularly held in London at times that made it extremely difficult for NE-based supporter-shareholders to attend. Ask yourself, why?

God knows what scouting arrangements the club had in place but manager after manager brought in an endless stream of duds that dragged the club into the mire. Llambias has stated that when he took up position, United were still paying the transfer fees of players who had left the club years earlier. By 2007, the debt was becoming unsustainable and the club running at a loss. Shepherd’s chairmanship was a car crash. The bad planning, the head-spinningly bad decisions had caught up with Hall-Shepherd. Sir John Hall knew this and wanted out. We were linked to sales to cold blooded investment agents like Belgravia and Polygon, both of whom appeared to take a look at the books and think better of it. Into this Mike Ashley, came sleep-walking. Why a businessman as savvy and successful as he, chose not to do due diligence continues to baffle. The reasons why he bought the club will probably be never known but he has acted in haste and repented at leisure for a large chunk of the near five years he has been the main man on Barrack Road. He bought the club with no apparent idea what to do with it, took advice from the wrong men and on 24/May/09 at Villa Park, amidst the abuse and cat-calls of the home fans that those of us there, will never ever forget, we were relegated.

Summer 2009 was probably the worst time in living memory to be a Newcastle United supporter. I recall a pre-season game at Darlington talking to lifelong Mags who looked ill at what we feared was about to befall our club. That mood was not helped by a hiding at Orient which has now taken on an almost mythical (probably overblown) significance in the club’s fight back from the abyss. We all wanted the club to be sold that summer but no-one would touch it with a bargepole, well apart from a local dreamer with no money. The clamour was for Alan Shearer to be appointed but that didn’t happen. Our former No.9’s arse hasn’t moved far from a BBC couch in the near three years since the last time he sent out a football team under his direction. Chris Hughton started that season amidst daily updates about people buying United, new managers coming, rumours of Ashley putting the club into administration, KK’s case at an FA tribunal exposing the men running United as liars but we stayed on course. Players baled out but a core of decent lads, coached by a good man remained and funded by Ashley who picked up the players tab we marched back to the PL full of expectation and a new mood of unity which lasted a fortnight as Llambias made some comment about “no capital outlay” which we took to mean very little for new players. And still we couldn’t be blown off course, the players ramping up some brilliant results against those who had celebrated our demise most loudest - Vile, murdered 6-0 in the sun at SJP and the Mackems humiliated on Halloween as the new piss take “Sunderland Til Half Time” sang to the echo as their fans poured out of the Leazes End exits after the first half hour and their team 3-0 down.

Then Hughton was gone … the rumours proven right and in walked Alan Pardew, impressing no-one and coming with a set of wild and wholly unsubstantiated rumours that only good results have shaken off. It has been a spectacularly good decision. Twelve months on , Pardew has proven himself as good a manager as we have had since Sir Bobby Robson (though that is probably damning with feint praise). Whoever made that call, made the right one. Tactically astute, modern, articulate, intelligent and with an attention to detail that should shame some of his predecessors. He has benefited from a renewed sense of purpose in the club’s infrastructure. He has good people around him in Carver, Carr, Beardsley and Stone. There has been ongoing investment at the training ground and we now have a superb facility. We now have an extensive knowledge of talent in France when under Hall-Shepherd we didn’t have an extensive knowledge of talent in Fawdon.

Ashley has set an achievable target of finishing in the top ten this season. It’s a good, sensible target for a club still in recovery. I would suspect that is Pardew’s target to deliver and Llambias has another about the balance sheet. I would guess it is to “return” Newcastle United to profit by the next time the accounts are published. I’d guess both men are on bonus plans to achieve their targets. it’s the Ashley way.

If both targets are achieved, Mike Ashley will be entitled to turn and face his detractors with a satisfied grin on his face. The crowds are back up beyond 50K+ - attendances achieved in two successive games for hardly glamorous opposition in Swansea and West Brom. And achieved in the teeth of a recession with a series of inventive deals which have pulled fans back to St James’ Park. Niall Quinn must grind his teeth at the turn-outs at SJP under an unpopular owner and have something of a quandary that whilst those who do turn up at the SoS raise banners adorning his mush there are those who stay in the house or the pub or wherever.

The vitriol which once flowed in Ashley’s direction has now all but stopped. There are those, who though will never be described as his admirers, cannot ignore what he has done at the club. We are a better, more stable and balanced club in January 2012 than we were in January 2007, five months before he took over the club.

The money stuff will never get Geordie juices rolling but think of Leeds, Portsmouth, the fate about to befall Bolton (£110m in debt) with relegation in the post, a Venkys run Blackburn Rovers, Sheff Wed, Boro, Forest, Sheff United, Southampton et al and put our position into some perspective. That is where we imagined we were going in the summer of 2009 and with bloody good cause. That we aren’t traipsing through that nether-world of abuse and humiliation is a massive consolation.

And yet. There is something cold-blooded and clinical about Ashley’s running of United. Everything is for sale including heritage and hopes for the future. The sale of Carroll is one which broke our hearts but which could have been salved by reinvestment in the squad. That didn’t really happen, though we are a better squad for the wheeling and dealing that took place in the summer. Nolan, Barton, Enrique joined Gateshead’s finest on St James’ Boulevard, heading south. We now fear the same with Tiote, Collocini, Cabaye and Krul. We suspect the whole purpose for United is to be a stepping stone to better things for our club whilst Ashley takes advantage of the global popularity of PL football to advertise Sports Direct to potential new markets. We despair at St. James’ Park’s attempted renaming and speculate the sponsor’s name on United’s shirt next season will be Sport Direct. Expect sales to plummet both through NUFC shops and the Sports Direct shops that undercut them were that to happen.

Where is it going? Where does it end? Is Ashley clawing his money back from player sales, minimum investment but staying in the PL ahead of selling the club? But with the world economy in such a dire state, who has the money to take us on and challenge an elite in the PL bloated by a Russian oligarch, a sovereign oil state and others cushioned by near 20 years involvement in the Champions League? Is the plan to get us back into a healthy state before tilting for the top again? Or is the plan for a repetition of where we are now forever and ever and ever and the club a giant advertising hoarding for Sports Direct? Newcastle United constantly cast as a spare parts bin for clubs further up the food chain and 50K souls fretting at SJP every match-day? Who knows? Mike Ashley might. And he’s not really saying is he?

But we are in the here and now of a transfer window just opened with a squad which is woefully thin and a about to get thinner with players leaving for the African Cup of Nations. I have hope for the emerging talents of Shane Ferguson, Haris Vuckic and Sammy Ameobi. But they desperately need match practice and I’d suggest a season in the WTCTSDTD would be ideal. We saw what that did for Carroll but also Collocini and Enrique. But we can’t let that happen because the squad is far too thin. A central defender and centre-forward should have been recruited in the summer. It looks unlikely they will be in January. If we do shell out decent money for a centre-half, I’d guess that might mean Colo is on his way.

Mike Ashley is a gambler. Pardew talks about getting him revved up, firing his enthusiasm. Its weird relationship for us to have with an owner who seems to have lukewarm enthusiasm for the hugely important football club he owns but one we continue to support in massive numbers. Numbers that would grow with the hint of success. Newcastle United has never reached its full potential. But what is the gamble? Is it Ashley achieving maximum returns for minimum outlay. That, after all, is the basis of a gamble. We’ll have a better idea by the end of January and I expect Mike Ashley to be in credit again on the player trading that happens in these windows.

All the best,

Everyone at true faith.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/tf/features.nsf/0/50DBE2290DABCA088025796F002CDDF8?OpenDocument
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Srki

Srki

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptySub 14 Jan 2012 - 12:23

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Srki

Srki

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptySub 14 Jan 2012 - 12:33

Ovo nije vredno citanja, ali ajde:

Sjajan prodor Ben Arfe u dresu Tottenhama?!? E moj novinarcicu veseljacicu!

http://sport.blic.rs/Fudbal/Svetski-fudbal/208636/Pogledajte-najlepse-golove-protekle-nedelje-video
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Dinko

Dinko

Broj poruka : 1661
Godina : 38
Datum upisa : 30.08.2007

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptySub 14 Jan 2012 - 13:44

Ma to je neki klinjo koji se i ne sjeca kad je Newcastle bio nesto, a upamtio je zadnjih par sezona i misli da je Totenham veliki klub, a da ovako dobre golove daju samo igraci iz "velikih klubova" pa ga je smjestio u Totenham. Mada ti treba samo google da provjeris gdje ko igra, kod nas vecina novinara ne zna ni to uraditi.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
RIOT

RIOT

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyPon 16 Jan 2012 - 11:07

Dobar intervju sa Santon-om, najviše o fazi napada u kojoj se Italijan najbolje snalazi.

“Until I was 18, I used to play up front.

“It was only when Jose Mourinho asked me to move back into defence I started to play there and moved back into defence.

“He took the decision to do it because the defence was not playing well during that period.

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/01/15/santon-has-sights-on-being-a-success-at-nufc-79310-30123616/
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyNed 29 Jan 2012 - 22:56

http://www.people.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2012/01/29/newcastle-s-stars-in-booze-bender-on-no-drink-training-camp-102039-23725089/

Newcastle's Stars In Booze Bender On 'No Drink' Training Camp

Jan 29 2012 by Nick Dorman, The People

Newcastle United fans who watched their team crash out of the FA Cup last night will be furious when they see these snaps.

They show the Premier League giant’s mid-season training camp in Tenerife descending into a BOOZE BINGE little more than 72 hours before the shock 1-0 defeat by Championship side Brighton.

Before jetting off, Magpies ­manager Alan Pardew solemnly told supporters the four-night break would be a strictly sober jaunt.

And club officials posted official pictures online showing his players in gruelling workouts. But here are the snaps the Toon Army followers did NOT see, including the boss himself leading the nightclub party with a beer in one hand and a bevy of beauties in the other.

Crocked defender Steven Taylor led from the front by necking champagne from the bottle and scoring with a stunning blonde.
Newcastle United in Tenerife

Kop this: Taylor snogs with a blonde at Lineker's bar

And he was backed by partying team-mates including Ireland ­international Leon Best – who missed a string of chances in last night’s match – £90,000-a-week captain Fabricio Coloccini and fellow Argentine Jonas Gutierrez.

Fellow revellers told how the stars got over Newcastle’s last league game – a humiliating 5-2 defeat by strugglers Fulham – by drinking Lineker’s Bar DRY and paying for lapdancers. Fans will question whether the bender in the early hours of Wednesday was the ideal warm-up for the FA Cup tie in which defender Mike Williamson scored a second-half own goal.

Training hard: Aces Leon Best, Jonas Gutierrez & captain Fabricio Coloccini have fun at Lineker's

Bar manager Jason Templeman, a 35-year-old Brit ex-pat, told The People yesterday: “The guys had a lot to drink. I honestly couldn’t tell you how much but it was a lot. Pardew was steaming.”

The party guzzled more than a dozen bottles of Laurent Perrier Rose champagne, five bottles of Jagermeister spirit and the entire stock of Corona lager at the bar.

And despite the attentions of wannabe WAGs on the dancefloor, two players sneaked away to a nearby bar where ­strippers offering lap dances for just £17 each.

Before the trip Pardew, 50, had sought to reassure fans by claiming: “Don’t get me wrong, we won’t be drinking.” But the words appear to have fallen on deaf ears, including the manager’s, when he led a ­gaggle of first-team players on the lash.

Our snaps include centre back Taylor, an ex-England under 21 player, showing great control with a bottle of champagne in one hand and a beer in the other.

Wild

Then he demonstrates very tight marking skills by locking lips with a young blonde party girl.

Fizzical game: Defender Taylor swigs champagne with a reveller

Another reveller added: “Taylor was really going for it. He couldn’t get enough champagne and then he ended up pulling the best ­looking girl in the club. They were ­getting pretty close.”

Bar boss Jason sent a Tweet to one-time England striker David Nugent, who now plays for Leicester City, revealing that the players were about to attempt the bar’s legendary Jagermeister ­drinking challenge. He wrote: “nuge On it with NUFC Linekers Tenerife, they’re up for smashing the Linekers Banus jager train, fancy their chances?Lol”.

Strikers: Manager Pardew gets in huddle with some forward girls, and a message on Twitter revealing what the players are up to

Other drinks ordered by the players who were singing raucously included around half a dozen ­bottles of Belvedere vodka, plus wine and shots for girl revellers.

A Brit reveller told us: “Pardew arrived first at about midnight and within half an hour a group of the first-teamers were here as well.

“They were really going for it. They drank at least a dozen bottles of champagne, five bottles of Jagermeister which had been ­ordered in specially and hundreds of Corona lagers. In fact they drank the bar’s entire stock of them.”

Witnesses said Taylor, who was celebrating his 26th birthday, was among the biggest drinkers.

But he is not expected to play again this season after suffering an achilles injury last month.

A dancer named Konnie who works near Lineker’s said she gave two of the players dances at 20 euros a time.

Onlookers said the party left Lineker’s at around 3.15am to head back to their hotel 10 minutes’ drive away. A holiday rep called Dean, from Limerick, said: “I thought we all drank a lot but those guys were wild.”
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin-Roby
Admin
Admin-Roby

Broj poruka : 4525
Godina : 32

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyPon 30 Jan 2012 - 1:53

strasno....
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://newcastle-srbija.forumsr.com
RIOT

RIOT

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyPon 30 Jan 2012 - 10:46

Manager Pardew gets in huddle with some forward girls, and a message on Twitter revealing what the players are up to

Kockar i probisvet ostaje kockar i probisvet, ma koliko uspešan bio u jednom trenutku.

Pitam se, da li biste videli Hughton-a u ovkovom izdanju?
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
m.c.t.

m.c.t.

Broj poruka : 2084
Datum upisa : 07.07.2007

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyPon 30 Jan 2012 - 12:27

eee moji konobari iz newcastla. Navijaci vise od 40 godina cekaju neki trofej a vi se zajebavate po spaniji. To je razlika izmedju ekipa koje ce zavrsiti medju prvih 6-7 i nas.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.myspace.com/srdjan23
spira

spira

Broj poruka : 1075
Godina : 43
Datum upisa : 24.12.2009

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyPon 30 Jan 2012 - 12:47

Govno smrdljivo kockarsko.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
pirLe

pirLe

Broj poruka : 645
Datum upisa : 29.12.2010

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyPon 30 Jan 2012 - 19:41

RIOT ::
Manager Pardew gets in huddle with some forward girls, and a message on Twitter revealing what the players are up to

Kockar i probisvet ostaje kockar i probisvet, ma koliko uspešan bio u jednom trenutku.

Pitam se, da li biste videli Hughton-a u ovkovom izdanju?

Hughton je gospodin čovjek, nažalost nije uspio opstati u svinjcu, gdje glavni vepar Gedža....
A više bih njega htio nego AP, ali šta ćeš...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
RIOT

RIOT

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read EmptyPet 3 Feb 2012 - 13:19

Rasisti započeli internet kampanju u kojoj na rasnoj osnovi vređaju Sholu Ameobi-ja.

Race hate louts have targeted Toon star Shola Ameobi in an internet campaign.

Police are today investigating after comments were posted on Facebook.

United officials reported the matter and officers are now making inquiries to find who was responsible.

The message has since been deleted but is said to be “sickening”.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/evening-chronicle-news/2012/02/02/racists-target-newcastle-star-shola-ameobi-72703-30251800/#ixzz1lJwCcTiA
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

Worth a read Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Worth a read   Worth a read Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Worth a read
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 19Idi na stranu : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Newcastle United Srbija :: English Premier League :: Newcastle United Football Club-
Skoči na: