Newcastle United Srbija
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle United Srbija

Forum za sve fanove Newcastle United-a sa Balkana

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Jonas potpisao novi ugovor

Ići dole 
+15
Srki
Savic
toon72
Pedja
Admin-Roby
Becej City
milan25
RIOT
moody
Alan Smith17
mare90
m.c.t.
NewBoy
NUFC96
spira
19 posters
Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Sledeći
AutorPoruka
Savic

Savic

Broj poruka : 6780
Godina : 47
Datum upisa : 03.07.2007

Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptySre 17 Sep 2014 - 16:12

Sam Jonas nije izašao pred medije da objavi tu vest kad je saznao da ima rak, nego ju je zadržao za sebe. Znalo je samo nekoliko najbližih prijatelja a od igrača NUFC-a znao je Coloccini. Kada su ga pitali zašto je obrijao glavu, rekao je da je to uradio jer je izgubio nekakvu oplakdu.

Tek sinoć je iobelodanio da ima rak testisa jer njegova priča može nekome pomoći. Kako sam Jonas kaže, nada se da će sve biti u redu.

Poslednji put izmenio Savic dana Sre 17 Sep 2014 - 17:01, izmenio ukupno 2 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://nufc.blog.co.yu
Srki

Srki

Broj poruka : 9162
Godina : 41
Datum upisa : 04.07.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptySre 17 Sep 2014 - 16:36

Mozda je zato Colo glavom van terena. Ipak su njih dva pajtosa. Vidite kako se prerano sudi i osudjuje. Ko zna o cemu je mislio i kakve je vesti dobijao od Jonasa.

Jebo fudbal kad su ovakve stvari na tapetu.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptySre 17 Sep 2014 - 17:09

Od fudbalera za njegovo stanje znali su samo Gabriel Heinze, Martin Demichelis, Ezequiel Lavezzi i Fabricio Coloccini.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Pedja

Broj poruka : 2033
Godina : 40
Datum upisa : 13.10.2011

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptySre 17 Sep 2014 - 18:19

Svi smo uz tebe Jonase! Šokirani smo,ali verujemo u tvoje ozdravljenje.Izdrži,i daj sve od sebe u ovoj najtežoj utakmici.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
RIOT

RIOT

Broj poruka : 4428
Godina : 37
Datum upisa : 12.06.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptyČet 18 Sep 2014 - 0:37

Interviewer: Arsenal v Newcastle - what happened?

Jonas Gutierrez: I had a very hard collision with Sagna in the area of the pubic bone and the genitals. From then I had a lot of pain that wouldn’t go away. It was the last game of the season. I spoke with the doctor straight after [the game] and he said: ‘If it doesn’t hurt then don’t worry I don’t think it is anything [to worry about].
Then it was holiday time and I felt the pain more in the testicle. We started the pre-season, the season started and in September, October. I noticed that the testicle started to become inflamed. I felt a pain when I put my underpants on; it was uncomfortable. I went back to the doctor and they told me to have an ultrasound scan and they detected a tumour and told me I needed an operation. I couldn’t understand why they were using the word tumour and not cancer so I asked them: ‘Is it cancer?’ and they confirmed that it was.
I left the clinic crying and went home and told my dad who was there. I spoke to the club and said because of the delicate nature of the problem and because in Argentina I was going to understand everything being told to me better, I wanted to be treated in Argentina.

Interviewer: You came to Argentina, they took out the left testicle and they told you ‘ciao cancer’.

JG: In October they operated and took out the seminoma (tumour); I had to rest and they reassured me that it had not spread and that I didn’t need any more treatment at the moment; I just had to recover from the operation.

Interviewer: You go back to England, to Newcastle, and what did they tell you there?

JG: I was training by the end of November, the team was in a good moment [of form] and in the middle of December the coach told me that the best option was that I looked for a [new] club.

Interviewer: Did that surprise you?

JG: Yes, obviously because I had always been playing, for five years, always playing, and to then go to the situation where they wanted to loan me out…

Interviewer: You go to Norwich...

JG: Chris was there who had been my coach at Newcastle and I started playing. I played two games but I injured my calf and missed seven matches.
I was coming back, being named on the bench and coming on as a substitute but the coach changed. And I did not enter in the new manager’s plans. There was a month left [until the end of the season] but I never played a single minute.

Interviewer: And you still had a contract with Newcastle. All the costs of the treatment you paid yourself?

JG: Yes, I came here, they treated me and I took on the costs but the money is not the important thing. The most important thing is [good] health.

Interviewer: Then you went on holiday to Las Vegas with your friends.

JG: The last day [of the season] we went to Las Vegas and when I came back I had to go for my five-month check-up and they detected inflammation of the ganglions in that area for which the treatment was a course of chemotherapy.

Interviewer: How long for?

JG: I have one more session to go. And then I will need two more months to recuperate. The most difficult part – the Chemo – is about to finish.

Interviewer: what support did you receive?

JG: No one really knew about it at first. Gradually you start telling people. Some people saw me without hair and if they were not close friends or family I would say I had done it for a promise. What are you going to tell them without telling them everything?
There were people who found out, I don’t know how, for example ‘El Gringo’ [Gabriel] Heinze, and he called me and we were talking for a long time and he told me to keep on fighting. And he’s a tough guy with a lot of strength and that gave me strength him telling me that I would overcome it.
And after the operation I spoke to ‘El Pocho’ [Ezequiel Lavezzi] and Martin Demichelis and don’t even talk to me about ‘El Colo’!

Interviewer: [Fabricio] Coloccini?

JG: Yes. We had been together six years there [at Newcastle] and he spoke to me and he visited me and he worried about me. I love him like one of my family.

Interviewer: They were big games for you in the South Africa World Cup. Diego Maradona said you were ‘in his heart’ that you were the third name on his teamsheet. But this is the match of your life.

JG: Sometimes you think about things and then when a problem, like the one I have to go through at the moment, comes along it makes you realise that all the other problems are insignificant.
Obviously this is the most difficult game I have had to play but like all games it will have an end to it and the end is closer now.

Interviewer: And your parents want to be grandparents at some point! They have taken out a testicle. Do you have to freeze sperm from the other testicle for the future or is it something that you feel is too far off and you don’t even want to think about it?

JG: When you have this problem they send you to the sperm bank and you leave various samples of sperm in case the other testicle (starts laughing) in case the other one doesn’t work. But I have every confidence that the other one will work. We have full confidence for the moment.

Interviewer: So the left one has gone now Jonas Gutierrez has to play on the right!

JG: Yes, everything down the right but I still believe! And if not, we will have to go looking [for the samples left] in the bank!

Interviewer: Why tell your story now?

JG: It’s something very personal but the other day I received an email about an actress who is going through something very similar and she was showing photographs of when she had hair and when she lost her hair and what she was going through and I think there is nothing bad in telling your story; it can even help people and encourage them to fight.
It removes some of the pressure talking about it and I also think it can help a lot of people who are passing through a similar situation to be strong and to fight and to see that these are situations that you can overcome and emerge stronger from.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Thug

Thug

Broj poruka : 2955
Godina : 35
Datum upisa : 21.06.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptyČet 18 Sep 2014 - 11:06

Everyone at Swansea City would like to wish @elgalgojonas a speedy recovery. #GetWellSoonJonas

Everyone at West Ham United would like to wish @NUFC and Argentina winger @elgalgojonas a full and speedy recovery

We wish Newcastle's Jonas Gutierrez a full and speedy recovery after he revealed he is battling testicular cancer... Chelsea FC
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptyČet 18 Sep 2014 - 21:32

Pardew's Support For Gutierrez

After Jonas Gutierrez revealed he was receiving treatment for testicular cancer earlier this week, Alan Pardew today spoke of his support for the Magpies midfielder.

The 31-year-old wide man is undergoing chemotherapy in his native Argentina in a bid to beat the disease, and his manager said the Club were doing everything they can to provide support for their popular player.

"I've known about this for a long while and of course I've kept my counsel, because that was the request from Jonas and his family," explained Pardew.

"As a Club we've tried to support him as best we can, but obviously he took his treatment to Argentina so he's some distance away."

The United boss also praised the response from Newcastle supporters, who have flooded social media and nufc.co.uk with well-wishing messages this week, and spoke in a heartfelt fashion about the admirable manner in which Gutierrez is combatting the illness.

"We send our love - it's fantastic, the messages of support he's had, and we'll continue to support Jonas," he said.

"It's an emotional situation for me and I really hope that he comes back sooner rather than later and I'm sure that's reflected in all the messages that our fans want to send.

"We have something on the website where messages can be sent to him and I thank them for that.

"I certainly think it would have been a shock to our players. We haven't really discussed it yet but it's something that, in terms of a man's life, it's a blow - it could happen to any of us.

"It's such a severe blow and the way Jonas is dealing with it just goes to show the mentality that he has and the strength that he has and he can hopefully give an example to people out there who may even be contracting it today."

Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 0,,10278~13119871,00
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
RIOT

RIOT

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptySub 20 Sep 2014 - 20:09

Respect.

Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 Papiss-cisse-hull-city-newcastle-united-nufc-600x410

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Pedja

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptySub 20 Sep 2014 - 20:14

Pravi drug.Bravo.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin-Roby
Admin
Admin-Roby

Broj poruka : 4525
Godina : 32

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptySub 20 Sep 2014 - 21:18

Cisseove sve promasaje i ofsajde sam zaboravio zbog ovog! Junak dana
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://newcastle-srbija.forumsr.com
RIOT

RIOT

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptySre 24 Sep 2014 - 11:53

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin-Roby
Admin
Admin-Roby

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptySre 24 Sep 2014 - 18:14

Ne mogu da verujem. Mogu misliti kroz sta prolazi....
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptySre 24 Sep 2014 - 19:39

Nije sve tako crno. Rak testisa je jedan od najkontrolisanijih kancera ako se na vreme otkrije. Nadam se da Jonas nije zakasnio, bez obzira što se kancer raširio na neke delove tela.

Inače, Jonas je dobio i pismo podrške od bivšeg igrača West Ham-a John Hartson-a, kojem je takođe dijagnostikovan rak testisa 2009. godine i sa kojim se Hartson uspešno nosi, odnosno, sve su prilike da ga je Hartson i pobedio.

Hartson-u se kancer bio proširio na pluća ali je uspešnom operacijom on otklonjen!

Zato glavu gore Jonas, pobedićeš ti to, nije to tako strašno! Bitno je da Jonas misli pozitivno, da ne razmišlja puno o tome i sve će biti u redu!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Becej City

Becej City

Broj poruka : 1201
Godina : 27
Datum upisa : 29.07.2013

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptySre 24 Sep 2014 - 22:03

Honase,uz tebe smo!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
RIOT

RIOT

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptyPet 3 Okt 2014 - 17:49

Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 10250152_738883679516670_7240509836300200606_n
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin-Roby
Admin
Admin-Roby

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptyPet 3 Okt 2014 - 21:08

da,odma cim se razboleo,odma se nalepila ova plavusa.....a pre nje je ziveo sa 3 kera,sam.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Pedja

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptySub 4 Okt 2014 - 11:36

Ova plavusa je bas privlacna.Moram priznati da mi se izrazito svidja. Caroban osmeh,prekrasno lice,oci sijaju,plava kosa.Sto volim ovakve zenske!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Becej City

Becej City

Broj poruka : 1201
Godina : 27
Datum upisa : 29.07.2013

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptySub 4 Okt 2014 - 18:52

Pedja ::
Ova plavusa je bas privlacna.Moram priznati da mi se izrazito svidja. Caroban osmeh,prekrasno lice,oci sijaju,plava kosa.Sto volim ovakve zenske!

A ko ne voli Laughing
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
RIOT

RIOT

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptyPon 6 Okt 2014 - 20:09

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptyNed 12 Okt 2014 - 13:31

Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 Apoyo-Seleccion-Jonas_OLEIMA20141011_0066_5
Reprezentativci Argentine pred sinoćni meč sa Brazilom su pružili podršku Jonasu.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Pedja

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptyNed 12 Okt 2014 - 23:28

Gaučosi na delu.Lep gest.Jonas nije sam.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Thug

Thug

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptyPon 13 Okt 2014 - 8:13

Dosta njih je igralo u tom dresu zajedno sa njim, zasluzuje ovaj gest!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptySre 15 Okt 2014 - 21:54

Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 Jonas-gutierrez-e1413302350736

Jonas Gutierrez has completed the Buenos Aires marathon – despite his battle with cancer.

The Newcastle United midfielder finished the 26.2 mile run in his homeland on Sunday to raise money and awareness for cancer charity Fuca (Foundation for Research, Teaching and Cancer Prevention).

Gutierrez – who has been receiving chemotherapy treatment for testicular cancer – took to Twitter following the marathon to thank his social media followers for encouraging him during the race with the hashtag #corroconjonás.

‘Thank you very much to all the participants of the Buenos Aires Marathon 42k for the support and encouragement during the race,’ he wrote.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Pedja

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptyČet 16 Okt 2014 - 9:50

Nasa legenda.Trcanje mu nikada nije predstavljalo problem.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Thug

Thug

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 EmptyČet 16 Okt 2014 - 11:23

On bi mogao ceo dan trcati...svaka mu cast!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Jonas potpisao novi ugovor   Jonas potpisao novi ugovor - Page 4 Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Jonas potpisao novi ugovor
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 4 od 6Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Sledeći