Newcastle United Srbija
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle United Srbija

Forum za sve fanove Newcastle United-a sa Balkana

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Najgora pojacanja

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Admin-Roby
Admin
Admin-Roby

Broj poruka : 4525
Godina : 32
Datum upisa : 03.07.2007

Najgora pojacanja Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Najgora pojacanja   Najgora pojacanja EmptyPon 25 Feb 2008 - 16:56

So it seems that more money has been spent in the transfer window just gone than in any previous year. This is hardly surprising but it’s always good to reflect on just how some of these astronomical signings have performed.

Darren Bent (Spurs) £16.5m from Charlton.

Much has been made of the amount of money the England international cost Martin Jol. That is kind of unfair on the player himself who, of course, has nothing to do with his transfer fee. That being said I think even hardened Tottenham fans have to admit this was hardly an inspired signing.

Capaca (Newcastle) Free from Lyon.

Costing nothing is not much of a defence, but coincidentally it is exactly what he offers Kevin Keegan’s side. Watching the Brazilian in action could become the latest drinking game, every time he lets the ball bounce in the box take another shot of alcohol! Believe me after 90 minutes you will be hammered.

Rolando Bianchi (Man City) £8.8m from Udinese.

Taken plenty of stick but wasn’t really that bad. Clearly homesick, the Italian was loaned to Lazio where he made an immediate impact, getting himself sent off in his first game.

Diomansy Kamara (Fulham) £6m from West Brom.

How much? I'm sure the fee would have raised eyebrows at Craven Cottage. Had a good season at West Brom in the championship last term, but he is now doing a very passable impression of his previous spell in the Premier League at Portsmouth. Made 21 appearances for Fulham and has two goals to show for it.

Jose Enrique (Newcastle) £6.5m from Villarreal.

Sorry Newcastle fans, but we have another member of the Sam Allardyce "do it yourself" defence. A very poor signing indeed, the full-back has been involved in 12 league games for the United side during which time they have conceded 24 goals. Enough said.

Michael Chopra (Sunderland) £5m from Cardiff.

I have to admit I thought the former Newcastle man might prove a decent signing, but I was wrong. After a good season with Cardiff the pint-sized striker started with a bang with an opening day last-minute winner against Spurs. He then followed that with a goal at St Andrews four days later, but in the following 22 games he has managed one goal - a penalty!

Emerse Fae (Reading) £2.5m from Nantes.

I think it's safe to say that Fae is not up to much, and the cash invested in the midfielder was, to say the least, a waste. When the Ivorian plays, Steve Coppell’s side lose - badly. He has taken part in six matches for the Royals, those matches have resulted in the following set of results Bolton 3-0 defeat, West Ham 3-0 defeat, Sunderland 2-1 defeat, Portsmouth 7-4 defeat, Blackburn 4-2 defeat, Arsenal 3-1 defeat. Coincidence? I think not

ja bi na listu stavio Bartona,Smitha i Geremia....-a Sam Allardyce jedno veliko hvala sto je napravio najgoru ekipu u Newcastlovoj istoriji !
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://newcastle-srbija.forumsr.com

Najgora pojacanja
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1