Newcastle United Srbija
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle United Srbija

Forum za sve fanove Newcastle United-a sa Balkana

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Newcastle "United" 0-3 Liverpool....sramota,uzas i

Ići dole 
+2
Srki
Admin-Roby
6 posters
Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2
AutorPoruka
Srki

Srki

Broj poruka : 9162
Godina : 41
Datum upisa : 04.07.2007

Newcastle "United" 0-3 Liverpool....sramota,uzas i - Page 2 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Newcastle "United" 0-3 Liverpool....sramota,uzas i   Newcastle "United" 0-3 Liverpool....sramota,uzas i - Page 2 EmptyPon 26 Nov 2007 - 22:30

Na ove sam izjave mislio. Vidi se da covek ima reda u glavi i da mu je jasno ono sto ocigledno mnogima nije - "It can't be done in a short period of time."
Koga ne mrzi neka cita!

Sam Allardyce quotes, SkySportsNews, Sunday:

"It can't be done in a short period of time.

"They have been trying to do that for a number of years and it has not worked, so we are trying to do it slowly and surely and progressively and will hope we get there and sustain it, that is what I want us to do.

"We have got to do better and hopefully that will turn around in the next few weeks."

Sam Allardyce quotes, The Journal, Monday:

“People are coming up with disruptive rumours as always – Chinese whispers, if you like – and that’s bound to be the case in a situation like this. But we’ve just come together. I never said to them that it would be easy, and they’ll never have thought it would be. We’ve got to remain realistic. The staff and the players are realistic.”

“The reaction doesn’t surprise me - it has happened before to other managers. The supporters want so much and they want it so soon. Sometimes it’s hard to give it to them.

“It isn’t nice, you don’t like it, no one does. But it’s a fact of life here. I’ve come here to live with that pressure. I could have stayed where I was, been comfortable and picked up the wages at Bolton, but I didn’t want to do that. I wanted a bigger challenge and this is one. I’m good enough and big enough for it. We’ve just got to dig in, keep going and move forward. Things were going fine up until the Tottenham game - but it has gone off the rails a little bit. We’ll get it back on the rails.

“I want to get up on a Sunday and feel reasonably good about myself, I don’t want to get up on a Sunday and feel dejected and upset and worried, but that’s what happens when you don’t get results. You are not popular when you are not doing well. If people don’t like me, it’s up to them. You’ve got to take it on the chin.

“I’ve got to keep the players’ spirits up and not let them lose their confidence. What has happened will drain the confidence, but if you lose that it becomes difficult. I’ve got to keep the pressure off them and take the brunt of the criticism. I’ve got to help the players remain focused and prepare for the next game. But we’ve hit rock bottom and we’ve got to dig ourselves out.”

Sam Allardyce quotes, Chronicle, Monday:

“I always feel hurt when I lose a football match. At the end of the day, I am hurting more than anybody else when we lose a match, even though other people do not think I am.

“I have not experienced it to this extent (at other clubs), but that is why I have come here.

“I have to take the good with the bad, try and get this club to go forward and realise some of the success they have been chasing for 40 or 50 years.

“You have to take the rough with the smooth, and it is pretty rough at the minute. You just have to ride it out.

“A manager losing like that is always under pressure, whether you are here, there or anywhere in the Premier League.

“Results are the biggest and most important thing for any manager.

“The pressure mounts as always and the speculation starts as always, but you have to keep the belief and stop listening to Chinese whispers.

“It is not a harder job than I expected – I never expected it to be easy.

“I told you I could not wave a magic wand, but I did not expect us to be so low because of the performance we put on against Liverpool.

“That, on the back of the Portsmouth result, is one of the most disappointing things for me this year.

“That was not good, was something we all accept responsibility for and, irrespective of the injury problems we have had, we should not end up giving a performance like that.”
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
NUFC_GIRL

NUFC_GIRL

Broj poruka : 32
Godina : 37
Datum upisa : 11.08.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Newcastle "United" 0-3 Liverpool....sramota,uzas i   Newcastle "United" 0-3 Liverpool....sramota,uzas i - Page 2 EmptyPon 26 Nov 2007 - 23:08

udaris po dzepu pa da vidis kako ce da slusaju
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin-Roby
Admin
Admin-Roby

Broj poruka : 4525
Godina : 32
Datum upisa : 03.07.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Newcastle "United" 0-3 Liverpool....sramota,uzas i   Newcastle "United" 0-3 Liverpool....sramota,uzas i - Page 2 EmptyPon 26 Nov 2007 - 23:10

ma njih treba bejzbol palicom tuci po dzepovima Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://newcastle-srbija.forumsr.com
Savic

Savic

Broj poruka : 6780
Godina : 47
Datum upisa : 03.07.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Newcastle "United" 0-3 Liverpool....sramota,uzas i   Newcastle "United" 0-3 Liverpool....sramota,uzas i - Page 2 EmptyPon 26 Nov 2007 - 23:57

@ Srki

Mogli smo boljeg manager-a da dovedemo.Bili su slobodni i Capello i Lippi a propuštena je šansa da se još prošle zime dovede Hitzfeld!!!

Trenutno slobodni:Capello,Lippi,Mourinho,Martin Jol i od jutros i sada već bivši trener Palermo-a Francesco Guidolin.

Stolica se drma koliko vidim i Rafa Benitez-u koji se posvadjao sa vlasnicima Liverpool-a oko finansija kao i Frank Rijkaard -u zbog loših rezultata Barcelona-e.

Verovatno će i mali napoleon Javier Clemente popiti otkaz na klupi Srbije.

Srki,u poslednja dva dana pročitao sam tri različita intervjua koje je dao Allardyce!!!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://nufc.blog.co.yu
Srki

Srki

Broj poruka : 9162
Godina : 41
Datum upisa : 04.07.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Newcastle "United" 0-3 Liverpool....sramota,uzas i   Newcastle "United" 0-3 Liverpool....sramota,uzas i - Page 2 EmptyUto 27 Nov 2007 - 10:42

ma kakav Klemente, ne hvala. Mislim da je to za Beniteza patka - covek je sjajan trener. A Hitsfield je, koliko sam ja razumeo, odbio da dodje. Iako je bio bez angazmana. Da budemo realni - ne bi nas uzeli ni Capello ni Lipi ni Mouruhno... To su treneri koji cekaju Real, Milan...
Mis smo za njih beton liga.
Mislim da je Allardyce sasvim ok trener. A to ce i dokazati pod uslovom da uprava prekine da pravi 1000 puta ponovljenu glupost i otupsta trenera posle par losih rezultata, staje na stranu igraca.
Klub mora da se organizuje, svako mora da zna sta radi. Igraci su tu samo izvrsioci posla i nemaju oni sta da se pitaju! To je nedopustivo u bilo kom klubu. Kad si cuo za tako nesto u napr Sunderlandu, Blackburnu, Wiganu (MANUTD, ARESNAL i da ne pominjem).
Dobro su rekli NUFC_GIRL i Roby, a Boga mi i ja Smile - po dzepu, najuruj iz kluba. Mora disciplina da zavlada!
Citao sam skoro istoriju Alexa Fergusona, trebao sm neki text da pisem o njemu - pogledajte malo koliko je coveku trebalo da napravi Man Utd. Imao je dominaciju Liverpoola i zadatak da je prekine. Par godina je susio ali kad je ubo foru pazi sta im je uradio.
A mogao je da popije nogu i da useru posao sa najboljim menadzerom u istoriji premiera!
Zato kazem - strpljivo! Uvek ima boljih trenera ali nije BS los. Daleko od toga. Od Bobbyja na ovamo (a i pre njega) najozbiljniji!
Ali ne mozes klub koji se godinama sjebava preko noci razbuditi. Pogledaj samo ko nama i dalje igra i kakve smo igrace mi placali. Pa nas da uzme Bog mi ne bi za 5 sezona licili na ekipu sa takvim igracima!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Newcastle "United" 0-3 Liverpool....sramota,uzas i   Newcastle "United" 0-3 Liverpool....sramota,uzas i - Page 2 Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Newcastle "United" 0-3 Liverpool....sramota,uzas i
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 2 od 2Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2