Newcastle United Srbija
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle United Srbija

Forum za sve fanove Newcastle United-a sa Balkana

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Martin Laurence - analiza igre Newcastle-a

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
RIOT

RIOT

Broj poruka : 4428
Godina : 37
Datum upisa : 12.06.2008

Martin Laurence - analiza igre Newcastle-a Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Martin Laurence - analiza igre Newcastle-a   Martin Laurence - analiza igre Newcastle-a EmptyPet 7 Okt 2011 - 10:13

Sjajna analiza sjajnog Laurence-a, koja pokazuje da u fudbalu nije sve onako kako navijačima izgleda, kao i da je statistika u pogledu kvaliteta i značaja nekog igrača za funkcionisanje ekipe ipak kategorija broj jedan.

Laurence pokazuje zašto je Cabaye ključni igrač Newcastle-a, i kako iako deluje da imamo sjajna krila, taj aspekat igre najviše škripi. Takođe se pozabavio igrom naših bekova i odnosom igre pre i posle odlaska Joey Barton-a.

Cabaye:

Cabaye has been key to this improvement with an 82% pass success rate from an average of 44 passes per game. He has supplied 2.3 key passes per game, more than any teammate, and is desperately unlucky not to have a single assist to his name, also completing another team high of 2.2 crosses per match, due mainly to the Frenchman's set piece responsibilities. Cabaye also leads the way, spectacularly, for tackles per game with 4.5 ahead of Tiote's 3.7 - proof that their workmanlike displays have been key to Newcastle's defensive success.

Krila:

Despite having striker's with a real aerial threat to aim for, Gutierrez and Obertan have failed to pick up a single assist between them, with Obertan laying on 9 key passes over the season to Gutierrez's 5. The new signing has also completed 9 dribbles to Gutierrez's 7 but the standout figure lays in the duo's crossing.

Just 1 successful cross between the pair has seen them fail to pick out a striker time and again, preferring to run at defenders and cut inside which doesn't play to the strengths of their front men. In contrast the respective full-backs - Taylor and Simpson - have delivered a total of 14 successful crosses between them.

Martin Laurence - analiza igre Newcastle-a 2011%2f9%2fNewcastle-Line-up

Cela analiza, izuzetno preporučujem čitanje:

http://www.whoscored.com/Blog/tzhqtwyee0m0g1zgbgap5g/Show/Newcastle%E2%80%99s-Strong-Spine-Covering-Cracks-Out-Wide
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Savic

Savic

Broj poruka : 6780
Godina : 47
Datum upisa : 03.07.2007

Martin Laurence - analiza igre Newcastle-a Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Martin Laurence - analiza igre Newcastle-a   Martin Laurence - analiza igre Newcastle-a EmptyPet 7 Okt 2011 - 23:14

Odličan tekst.

Statistika = boles'
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://nufc.blog.co.yu

Martin Laurence - analiza igre Newcastle-a
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1