Newcastle United Srbija
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle United Srbija

Forum za sve fanove Newcastle United-a sa Balkana

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Gordon Strachan quotes

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
RIOT

RIOT

Broj poruka : 4428
Godina : 37
Datum upisa : 12.06.2008

Gordon Strachan quotes Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Gordon Strachan quotes   Gordon Strachan quotes EmptySre 6 Apr 2011 - 16:38

Nikad nas nije trenirao, i generalno mislim da je sranje trener, ali je definitivno najduhovitiji od svih.

Reporter: Bang, there goes your unbeaten run. Can you take it?
Strachan: No, I'm just going to crumble like a wreck. I'll go home, become an alcoholic and maybe jump off a bridge. Umm, I think I can take it, yeah.

Reporter: Gordon, Do you think James Beattie deserves to be in the England squad?
Strachan: I dont care, I'm Scottish

“Pahars has also caught every virus going except a computer virus and he is probably working on that even now.”

Reporter: "Gordon, can we have a quick word please?"
Strachan: "Velocity" [walks off]

Reporter: Welcome to Southampton Football Club. Do you think you are the right man to turn things around?
Strachan: No. I was asked if I thought I was the right man for the job and I said, "No, I think they should have got George Graham because I'm useless.

Reporter: Is that your best start to a season?
Strachan: Well I've still got a job so it's far better than the Coventry one, that's for sure.

“I have discovered that when you go to Anfield or Old Trafford, it pays not to wear a coloured shirt because everyone can see the stains as the pressure mounts. I always wear a white shirt so nobody sees you sweat.”

Reporter: Are you getting where you want to be with this team?
Strachan: We're not doing bad. What do you expect us to be like? We were eighth in the league last year, in the cup final and we got into Europe. I don't know where you expect me to get to. Do you expect us to win the Champions League?

Reporter: Gordon, you must be delighted with that result?
Strachan: You're spot on! You can read me like a book.

I've got more important things to think about. I've got a yogurt to finish by today, the expiry date is today. That can be my priority rather than Agustin Delgado.

Reporter: There's no negative vibes or negative feelings here?
Strachan: Apart from yourself, we're all quite positive round here. I'm going to whack you over the head with a big stick, down negative man, down.

Reporter: You don't take losing lightly, do you Gordon?
Strachan: I don't take stupid comments lightly either.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin-Roby
Admin
Admin-Roby

Broj poruka : 4525
Godina : 32
Datum upisa : 03.07.2007

Gordon Strachan quotes Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Gordon Strachan quotes   Gordon Strachan quotes EmptySre 6 Apr 2011 - 16:45

""I dont care, I'm Scottish"" -Objasnio covek Smile
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://newcastle-srbija.forumsr.com

Gordon Strachan quotes
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Newcastle United Srbija :: Off topic :: Pričajte o raznim stvarima...-
Skoči na: